Wednesday 25 July 2012

Rocketing into the 21st Century!



After many frustrations and on going injuries, I’ve just started back on the water!  The dreadful weather conditions have hampered training, so at least I haven’t missed much of the season!  I’m looking forward to an intensive training camp with coach Steve Critchley over the next two weeks in preparation for the 2012 European Championships.
  
My friend and manager, Ruth Ellis from Rel.Events has dragged me kicking and screaming into the 21st century and got me on FaceBook!  It’s very exciting and we hope to follow up soon with Twitter!   Oh boy, I’ve got a lot to learn! Lol.

It’s been a hectic few months and I’ve really enjoyed the Jubilee Celebration events and now we are on the count down to the 2012 London Olympics and Paralympics!  Although water skiing is not an Olympic event, I will be following the media coverage with a keen interest. 

If you would like to follow my FaceBook profile, click on the link, log on and 'LIKE' my page.


Should you wish to contact me regarding coming to speak at your event, then please contact my manager, Ruth, through any of the mediums below.

Email: rel.events@hotmail.com
Office: 02895608489
Mobile: 07771356853
FaceBook Search: Rel.Events


No comments:

Post a Comment